03 November 2006

Eat your greens!

I popped by GoneFishing the other day with Jen, for another very lovely one-on-one chat. I love the place oodles. Their smoked salmon sandwich may not be fancy, but it was good enough not to make me turn it away. Plus it came with a side of well dressed salad and a beautiful curl of crunchy carrot (see above). Or crunchy carrot curl - Alliteration!

I adore the place also because of how it helps budding photographers/artists/singers by allowing them to showcase their talents through the cafe. That canvas painting in the background was enchanting and I would have bought it immediately had I a place of my own.

One day, I hope to see Jen's photos up there as well, for grabs and awe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! I'm just across the road!

Anonymous said...

OMG! ARE YOU?
I hope to catch you there one day then!