01 September 2006

The trusty one


I am proud but a little sad to announce that my trusty Panasonic point-and-shoot camera has been put to rest. All the photos that I've taken and posted on this blog has been taken with this small, and slightly bulky (compared to all the snazzy slim ones on the market now) camera.

Although it has a few scratches, it is still in perfect working condition. But I have finally invested in a camera that has better functions. I have been oogling at it for a long time now, and finally made the plunge when I found out that I could get it much cheaper through US-based online sites. The catch is that you need a kind and patient friend to help you buy the product with her American credit card and get it sent to her address in USA, then send it over to you in Singapore.

Now I just have to figure out what all those functions will do for me!

No comments: